FemLink and Generhood are excited to announce the open call for the collective exchange laboratory in the framework of the project “Self-Care and Collective Care for Resilient Communities (SCoRe)”. SCoRe is a horizontal and participatory project rooted in the idea that care is a political act and requires a cross-sectoral, feminist approach to make it available for our communities.
As part of the project, we meet with communities from different backgrounds in a participatory exchange workshop in Kamena Vourla, Greece.
In this laboratory, you will:
- Join participatory and horizontally to learn from each other and explore.
- Learn/Expand your knowledge about care as a political act.
- Contribute your ideas of exercising self-care and/or collective care in your movements. The Lab’s program will be composed of the workshop contributions of each invited participant.
- Have the chance to publish your approach in our project result publication – Zine.
To participate you need to:
- Come from activist and feminist circles and/or have a background in the field of feminism, social justice, and human rights.
- Are willing to share a work/idea of self-care and/or collective care methodology with a bigger group. We expect you to bring a workshop idea to share with others; however, applications without a workshop proposal will also be considered.
- Respect and appreciate non-hierarchial spaces and are ready to explore together what this would mean to our group.
- Represent historically marginalized groups and communities (these applications will be valued, but the lack of such representation does not serve as an exclusionary criterion).
- Be geographically located in Greece or Austria at the time of the travel.
- Speak English
What we cover
- Transportation expenses (for participants from Austria) at the amount of 270 EUR.
- Transportation expenses within Greece at the amount of 90 EUR.
- Accommodation and food during the laboratory; three meals per day of vegetarian and vegan menu, with additional snacks on our breaks.
- Any additional logistical support will be reviewed and offered on a case-to-case basis. Please indicate your accessibility needs in the application form.
If you are interested in joining, please complete this application form by the 15th of February. The applicants will be notified about the selection results by the 28th of February.
For any questions or concerns, contact our team at
- Genderhood: email@example.com
- FemLink: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.