At the core of our SCoRe project lies the belief that care is a political act requiring an intersectional and feminist approach to transform our communities.
Genderhood and FemLink's new project
This collaboration between Genderhood (Athens, Greece), a gender equality educational initiative, and FemLink (Vienna, Austria), a queer-feminist-migrant-art collective, is a proactive step toward understanding and expanding the realms of self-care and collective care. Our aim is to invite diverse communities beyond our organization’s boundaries to join in nurturing these essential circles of c
The project consists of:
- Collective Care Research Group: Our team conducts thorough desk and field research, collaborating with organizations to gather diverse perspectives and best practices. Internal discussion meetings are organized to further refine and contemplate these findings.
- Collective Exchange Laboratory (April 2024 – Greece): Hosting 20 participants, this collaborative laboratory fosters a horizontal and participatory approach. Here, we will share and discuss care practices, exploring how these methodologies can benefit not only our communities but extend beyond.
- Publication of a Zine: We’ll compile and present the best self and collective care practices discovered during our collaborative activities in a Zine.
This project isn’t solely about learning; it’s about cultivating a deep understanding and a robust toolbox of care methodologies for anyone actively engaged in activist groups, organizations, or collectives adopting a feminist approach.
If you’re eager to participate, whether by contributing your expertise, sharing your thoughts, or joining our collaborative efforts, please reach out to us at:
- Genderhood: email@example.com
- FemLink: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union.