As part of the Συναι/no initiative, we are expanding our actions with an open call for corporate equality alliances. Companies or small / medium enterprises can become sponsors of the project and ensure an action that will bring them closer to Objective 5 – Gender Equality – for Sustainable Development.
Some of the rewarding benefits you can have as a company / business:
– inclusion of the company name in the supporters of Genderhood
– special report of your donation on the newsletter and on the social media of the organization.
– Free 2-hour webinar * on equality, diversity and inclusion for your parents/ families/ guardians/ employees.
– a Συναι/no box.
Generhood designs a toy kit, Συναι/no, on the occasion:
– prolonged confinement due to Covid-19
– the increase of cases of domestic violence
– the explosion of the Greek #metoo with complaints from athletes, artists and artists
The games will be designed by the experienced Genderhood team with the aim of developing critical thinking skills around issues that require consent.
In other words, children will be trained to set their boundaries clearly and unequivocally – in terms of body and mood – and at the same time respect the boundaries of others.
Through Συναι/no, children will understand their right to say “yes” without pressure and “no” without fear.
Do you need anything more?
In addition to the direct funding of the Project through the crowdfunding give and fund campaign (with the reciprocal benefits that you will read) you can also contact Genderhood and Sofia Konstantopoulou directly (email@example.com) to discuss with them in more detail appropriate ways that your company / business / organization can reap the benefits of such a box / consensus training.